- Program Offerings
BSBA PROGRAM (2001)
The Marketing Management program prepares the students to be responsive to the total environment by providing technical skills and competencies in the areas of marketing. Theory is blended with practicum activities to give the students a broad and enriched base for career in marketing. The objectives of the program are:
1. Help the students to seek employment and entry level jobs or positions of responsibility as marketing manager, marketing executive or marketing director.
2. Guide the students in organizing or managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed.
3. Equip students with knowledge of the principles and concepts of marketing.
4. Prepare students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business.
The BSBA Marketing Management program is now in its 15th year with 12 batches of graduates.
1. Assume supervisory and/or managerial responsibilities within their organization.
2. Pursue graduate studies in business and management.
3. Manage a business